Dr. Syed Asad, MD
Angelo Capobianco, MMS, MMS, PA-C
Angelo Capobianco holds an impressive record of medical training. He received his Bachelor’s in Biology from Nova Southeastern University, Master of Medical Science from the University of South Florida, received 1 year of training in ophthalmology and holds a Second Master’s of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Nova Southeastern University-Jacksonville.
Angelo’s undergraduate research was in Organic Chemistry, utilizing a compound that he synthesized as a possible drug transfer agent. His recent Master’s Thesis was on the utilization of Deep Brain Stimulators for the treatment of both motor and non-motor symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease.
He always knew that he wanted to work in medicine. After being flagged down in the street at the scene of a motorcycle accident at the age of 19, he then vowed to complete medical training to help people in need after one victim in the crash didn’t make it home to his family that night.
Angelo’s hobbies include watching movies and sports or just spending time with his dog, Samson.
Emily Vander Zee, PA-C, MMS
Emily Vander Zee is a board certified Physician Assistant with a passion for Neurology, Critical Care and Emergency Medicine.
She graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 2014 and earned her Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant in 2020.
Emily currently holds certifications in ACLS, BLS, PALS and Stop the Bleed, Save a Life
Megan Weigel, DNP, APRN
- Nightingale Award Recipient, 2020
- Live Well MS Award Recipient, 2019
- Great 100 Nurses of Northeast Florida Award Recipient, 2015
- Partners in Hope Award Recipient, North Florida Chapter, National MS Society, 2013
- Young Alumnus of the Year recipient, University of Florida Alumni Association, 2010
- Forty under 40 Award recipient, Jacksonville Business Journal, 2010
- Can Do MS, Consultant, 2018-present
- MS Coalition, Board Member, 2016-2018
- MS Views and News, Medical Advisor Board Member, 2015-present
- Editorial Board Member, International Journal of MS Care, 2012-present
- Co-Lead, National MS Society Goal Steering Team, “We Develop, Deliver, and Leverage Resources”, 2012-2014
- Peer Reviewer, Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 2009-present
- Research Advocate, North Florida Chapter, National MS Society, 2008-2018